Customer Referral Program
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Lead Sherpa, Inc. Referral Program (“Program”) has been created to reward you, our loyal Customers (“you,” “Partner,” “Referrer,” “Participant”) for doing what you would already do – recommending us to your peers who sign on to be a Lead Sherpa, Inc. customers (“Referred,” “Participant”). It was also created to reward these new customers(Qualified Referred Account) for listening to your great advice in referring us by offering them a reward for signing up at your referral!
These Program Terms and Conditions are a binding agreement between you and Lead Sherpa, Inc. and will govern your participation in all Program offers. You are not authorized to participate in the Program if you do not agree to these Program Terms and Conditions.
Lead Sherpa, Inc. reserves the right to modify these Program Terms and Conditions at any time, at its sole discretion, and without notice to you. Lead Sherpa, Inc. may also, in its sole discretion, change, cancel, suspend, or modify any aspect of the Program without notice. Lead Sherpa, Inc. also reserves the right to disqualify any customers or prospective customers at any time from participation in the Program.
- “Active SMS Subscription” is a recurring subscription for Lead Sherpa’s SMS product with a recurring charge of $500/month or more (before discounts).
- “Active Referral Code” is a referral code on an existing Lead Sherpa account with an Active SMS subscription.
- “Referred Account” is a new account using an Active Referral Code.
- “Qualified Referred Account” is defined as a new Account with no previous presence in the system. No previous presence is defined as:
- Email address (and company domain, if applicable) never before seen.
- EIN has never before been seen.
- No previous SMS subscription.
- “Qualified Referred Account Incentive” will receive a $50 discount on their new subscription for their first two months of service when using an Active Referral Code.
- “Referring Account” is an account with an active SMS subscription whose Active Referral Code was used to set up a new account.
- “Subscription Start Date” is the date on which the Qualified Referred Account commences its paid subscription, which may be after the day they create their account or set up their first market.
- “Qualified Referral” is defined as a Qualified Referred Account that remains in good standing and has paid its second month’s SMS subscription fee in total, typically 29 to 32 days after its Subscription Start Date.
- “Referral Award” is an award provided to the Referring Account for a Qualified Referral.
- “Referral Award Amount” is the discount the Referring Account receives for their Qualified Referral on the next billing cycle of their active subscription. The Referral Award Amount shall be a $100 discount for the first Qualified Referral, a $200 discount for the second Qualified Referral, and a $300 discount for each subsequent Qualified Referral.
- “Earned Referral Award” is defined as a Referral Award earned when the Qualified Referred Account has fulfilled the requirements of a Qualified Referral. Referral Awards earned in the current billing cycle will typically be applied to the next billing cycle. When multiple Referral Awards have been earned in the same billing cycle, they will be applied to consecutive, future billing cycles.
- The Referring Account must remain active and in good standing to receive the discount provided by the Earned Referral Award. Earned Referral Awards will not be provided as credits in the event of subscription cancellation before the consumption of those awards.
- Earned Referral Awards cannot be combined with other discounts, referral programs, or affiliate programs without prior written consent.
Binding Effects. By participating in the Program, you agree to and are bound by the Program’s Terms and Conditions. If you do not wish to agree to and abide by the Program Terms and Conditions, you are not authorized to participate in the Program.
Release. By participating in the Program, Participants release Lead Sherpa, Inc., its parent company, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost, or expense, including, without limitation, property damages, personal injury, or death, arising out of or in any way connected to the Program or the use of any Program rewards.
Indemnification. Participants agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Lead sherpa, Inc. and its representatives and agents harmless from and against all third-party claims, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses, including attorney’s fees or costs arising from or related to any breach by the participant of any of these Program Terms and Conditions or any violation by Participant of applicable law.
Reserved Right. Lead Sherpa, Inc. reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Program should it determine, in its sole discretion, that the administration, security, or fairness of the Program has been compromised in any way. Disclaimer of Warranties: PARTICIPANTS AND PROSPECTIVE PARTICIPANTS EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (A) YOUR USE OF THE PROGRAM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILBLE” BASIS AND THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, AND TERMS (COLLECTIVELY, “PROMISES”) OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW OR CUSTOM, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROMISES AS TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE USE OF THE PROGRAM, IMPLIED PROMISES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (B)LEAD SHERPA, INC. MAKES AND GIVES NO PROMISE THAT (i) THE PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE PROGRAM WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED, AND (C) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE PROGRAM IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
General Terms. These Program Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Participants and Lead Sherpa, Inc. concerning Participants’ use of the Program. The failure of Lead Sherpa, Inc. to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Program Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The terms and conditions applicable to Participants’ use of Lead Sherpa, Inc.’s services can be found at:leadsherpa.com/terms-conditions
Term. The duration of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Program application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party notice of termination. Notice by email to your address on our records is considered sufficient notice to terminate this Agreement.